Welcome to Stoke Park
Founded in 1908, Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a five star and friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
2 for 1 Luxury Accommodation Offer
Enjoy two nights for the price of one when you book one of our sumptuous Mansion Suites or Contemporary Pavilion Suites this April.
No Joining Fee on Gym, Tennis & Padel
No joining fee if you pay a year in advance or 50% off joining fee if paid monthly for Gym and Health or Gym, Tennis and Padel Memberships at the multi award-winning Stoke Park!
Active Golf Member Offer
Join the multi award-winning Stoke Park as a 7 day golf member and pay only £500 joining fee (usually £2500).*
Easter at Stoke Park
Enjoy Easter with the family at Stoke Park! We have plenty on to help you relax in luxury whilst our activities keep the kids busy.
Easter Escape Spa Day
Escape this Easter and enjoy pure luxury. We’ll help you relax and rejuvenate with our luxury Easter Spa Day.
April Green Fees from £115.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges
- 9 Beautiful Private Rooms for Entertaining, Conferences and Weddings
- 27 Hole Championship Golf Course
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium
- Award - winning Spa
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys