Luxury 5 Star Hotel at Stoke Park
Welcome to Stoke Park.
Stoke Park prides itself on making your stay unforgettable. With our attention to detail, warm welcome and personal touches we strive to make everyone’s visit unique. All of our bedrooms and suites are individually appointed with the finest interior design to provide you with the greatest comfort.
In addition, Stoke Park offers you the highest standards of service.
Stoke Park has been awarded '5 AA Red Stars', which is the highest accolade given to hotels by the renowned guide series. 5 Red Stars are awarded for outstanding facilities, service and all-round customer experience. With this award, Stoke Park gains the coveted rank of AA Inspector’s Choice, joining just 49 hotels in the UK.
I wish all our guests a truly memorable stay
- 5 Red AA Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges including Humphry's, Fine Dining Restaurant (3 AA Rosettes)
- 27 hole Championship Golf Course, designed by Harry Colt in 1908, All-Weather Range and Indoor Swing Studio
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium with Star Trac equipment complete with Fitness, Hot Yoga and Group Cycling Studios
- Award winning Spa with 11 Treatment Rooms and Nail Bar
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- 9 Private Rooms for Entertaining and Conferences
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
All hotel residents have complimentary use of our health facilities. You can also book golf and tennis tuition with the resident professionals and personal training sessions with our qualified trainers, additional costs may apply. Wifi is complimentary.
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys