Welcome to Stoke Park
Founded in 1908, Stoke Park is the perfect place to enjoy life in a five star and friendly atmosphere. We provide a unique combination of the traditions of an exclusive club and the best of today's sporting, leisure, entertaining and hotel facilities in one of the most convenient locations in Britain: only 35 minutes from London and 7 miles from London Heathrow.
Pick & Mix Overnight Stay
Enjoy 15% off our best available room rate when 'pick and mixing' at least one of our discounted goodies per person from our leisure treat shop.
New Years Eve Party
Get 2020 started with a bang at our New Year’s Eve House Party!
Come and escape to our award-winning spa and enjoy a day of pure serenity with our latest Spa offers.
Enjoy a round of golf at a course that has been the inspiration for many of the world’s most famous holes.
Christmas Joiner Parties - Charlie & The Chocolate Factory
This Christmas come and celebrate a choc-tastic party like no other as we transform our Palladian Mansion into the wondrous wold of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!
Town & Country Hotel Package
Experience the best of two quintessentially British hotels, both rich in history, heritage, style and warm hospitality.
- 5 AA Red Star Hotel with 49 Luxury Bedrooms and Suites
- 3 Restaurants, Bars and Lounges
- 9 Beautiful Private Rooms for Entertaining, Conferences and Weddings
- 27 Hole Championship Golf Course
- State-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. Gymnasium
- Award - winning Spa
- Spa Garden with Scandinavian Sauna and Outdoor Hot Tub
- Indoor Swimming Pool and Steam Rooms
- 13 Tennis Courts (6 grass, 3 indoor and 4 floodlit artificial clay)
- Crèche, Games Room and Outdoor Playground
- Pro Shop and Spa Boutique
- 14 Acres of Private Gardens
No.1 Golf Resort in EnglandGolf World
A stay at this grand country house hotel is about as good as it getsMarie Claire
Ultimate 100 Best British HotelsThe Sunday Times
No wonder the resort has claimed more awards than Team GB at the OlympicsToday’s Golfer
Most Beautiful Tennis Resorts in the WorldSquare Mile
Top 10 Best Family Hotels in EnglandThe Daily Telegraph
Winner - Executive Chef Chris Wheeler - Hotel Chef of the YearHotel Cateys